- You acknowledge and agree that our products and services are provided for the sole purpose of learning.
- Payment for all of our products and services is due in advance and is non-refundable.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use our products and services.
- We are not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of use of our products and services, or any errors or omissions in the content of our materials.
- You specifically waive any and all claims arising out of the use of our products and services.
- We strives to provide the best possible service. However, we will not be held accountable or responsible for the academic success or lack thereof demonstrated by the client. Although we will do everything in our power to help skill sets improve, we can offer no guarantee thereto.
- You are not to inquire or use our services to complete assignments, write papers, take quizzes or perform other academic assignments that you are meant to do exclusively on your own.
- You are not to use our products or services for any purpose that violates the academic honesty policy or other conduct policies of your school, university, academic institution or workplace.
- You are not to submit any copyrighted materials to Semantic Learning Systems or use its services in any way that violates copyrights laws and/or other forms of intellectual property.
- All essays and written reports are provided solely as models and tutoring tools. You are to use these products exclusively as guidelines to compose your own essays or reports. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect issues or damages (including accuracy, style, formatting, length or plagiarism) arising from the use of our essays or reports.
- You shall resist the temptation of plagiarism and shall not submit any material provided by Semantic Learning Systems to your academic institution as your own. Instead, you shall use the material provided by Semantic Learning Systems as the basis for your own further study, and build on the knowledge within it to create your own original work.
- Paid Memberships: Semantic Learning Systems offer three membership plans (Bronze, Silver and Gold) which allow subscribers to receive tutoring help with up to 20, 50 and 100 questions per month, respectively. Questions are defined as single inquiries, not exceeding 50 words. If a question is longer than 50 words, it shall be counted as an equivalent question total calculated as the total number of words of the question divided by 50. Questions are to be submitted using this link. Although we strive to answers users’ questions as soon as possible, it may take up to 72 hours to receive said answers. Users shall use the provided answers according the terms and conditions set above (terms 1 through 13). Membership premiums are recurrent and due every month and in advance, until the user decides to cancel membership. To cancel a membership, please use this link. Once a membership cancellation request is received, we will immediately stop recurring payment starting with the following month. Reimbursement of an already paid month is not permitted.
B. Intellectual Property
- Copyright © 2017 Semantic Learning Systems. All rights reserved. No part of this website (www.slesystems.com) or its offered products may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the owner. For permission requests, please contact us using this form.
- At Semantic Learning Systems, we strive at respecting intellectual property and copyright laws. We check our published items for authorship and it is our policy to not publish or use copyrighted materials.