- You acknowledge and agree that our products and services are provided for the sole purpose of learning.
- Payment for all of our products and services is due in advance and is non-refundable.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use our products and services.
- We are not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of use of our products and services, or any errors or omissions in the content of our materials.
- You specifically waive any and all claims arising out of the use of our products and services.
- We strives to provide the best possible service. However, we will not be held accountable or responsible for the academic success or lack thereof demonstrated by the client. Although we will do everything in our power to help skill sets improve, we can offer no guarantee thereto.
- You are not to inquire or use our services to complete assignments, write papers, take quizzes or perform other academic assignments that you are meant to do exclusively on your own.
- You are not to use our products or services for any purpose that violates the academic honesty policy or other conduct policies of your school, university, academic institution or workplace.
- You are not to submit any copyrighted materials to Semantic Learning Systems or use its services in any way that violates copyrights laws and/or other forms of intellectual property.
- All essays and written reports are provided solely as tutoring tools. You are to use these products exclusively as guidelines to compose your own essays or reports. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect issues or damages (including accuracy, style, formatting, length or plagiarism) arising from the use of our essays or reports.
B. Intellectual Property
- Copyright © 2017 Semantic Learning Systems. All rights reserved. No part of this website (www.slesystems.com) or its offered products may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the owner. For permission requests, please contact us using this form.
- At Semantic Learning Systems, we strive at respecting intellectual property and copyright laws. We check our published items for authorship and it is our policy to not publish or use copyrighted materials.