You will explain why the problem/issue is problematic and how it negatively impacts the effectiveness of the organization.
Then, you will propose a course of action by applying key principles, concepts, and theories of organizational behavior.
Finally, you will recommend follow-up actions (evaluations) for the organization to assess whether or not the problem/issue has been resolved.
- Identify organizational characteristics, including its history, mission, values, structure, services/goods, culture, leadership, industry, or other information (as applicable).
- Identify key factors influencing (or causing) the organizational problem/issue.
- Identify at least two organizational behavior principles, concepts, and theories related to the problem/issue.
- Identify at least one solution/recommendation to address the problem/issue, include required actions, decisions, personnel, etc.
- Identify at least one possible follow-up action for evaluating whether or not the problem/issue was resolved.
- List a minimum of two resources (excluding the course textbook) to support your work.
- Format: APA
- Words: 1909
- Pages: 7
- References: 6