1. How many microliters are in 4567 mL? write your answer in scientific notation.
2. If it takes 40 drops to make 1 milliliter, how many microliters are there per drop?
3. If I measure my big screen TV and get 67789.85 centimeters, which numeral is estimated? How many millimeters is it?
4. What is the name of Mg(NO3)2?
5. What is the formula for Lithium sulfate?
6. What is the formula for iron II phosphate?
7. How many protons and neutrons are in Magnesium with an atomic mass of 28?
8. If I add more and more HCl to a solution, what will happen to the pOH?
9. How many kilojoules of heat energy does it take to change the temperature of 50 grams of water from 20 C to 24 C?
10. If I have 5 grams of NaCl in 5 Liters of water, what is the molarity?
11. What is the molar mass of Ca(NO3)2?
12. How many moles of CO2 would be made if you have 4 moles of C3H8 (and it went to full combustion)?
13. How many electrons are in the valence shell of K, potassium?
14. What is the product when 3 pentanol is oxidized?
15. What are the products when 1 butanol undergoes alcohol dehydration?
16. What is the product when 1 butanol and methanoic acid combine?
17. How many TOTAL carbons does 3 ethyl 6 methyl octane have?
18.What part of cellular respiration makes the most ATP?
19. What products of the Kreb’s (Citric acid) cycle are used by the electron transport chain?
20. If mRNA is AUGAAAUAC, what amino acids will it code for?
21. What is the name of CH3-CH2-CH=CH2. What is the product if it undergoes hydrogenation?
22. How many oxygens are in an ether?
23. How many carbons are in N,N ethyl methyl amine?
24. If the atomic number changes from 7 to 6, what type of radiation is released?
25. If there are 4 years in a half-life, how much radioactivity will be left after 36 years?
26. What type of radioactivity would change the proton number by 2 and the atomic mass by 4?
27. Which would give more total energy? 10 grams of protein, 10 grams of carbohydrates, or 10 grams of lipids?
28. Which has a higher specific heat, 10 grams of substance A that does not change temperature when put in the fridge, or 10 grams of substance B that cools down quickly.
29. If I have 4 Liters of gas and double the pressure, what is the new volume?
30. What is the total pressure of a tank with 2 atm O2, 3 atm N2, and 1 atm H2?
31. If I have an oil that is liquid at room temperature, what chemical process would make it more solid at room temperature?